Now this may go down as one of the most epic things of 2016. Vedavoo continues to prove themselves as a top notch company run by top notch people. If you don't have gear from Vedavoo yet to trade in, head on over to their website and get you some. I'm biased towards the ARC Plier Pack...
Via Vedavoo Event Page on FB:
When you have gear that never gives up, it's tough to justify buying that new pack you've been eyeing. But - WE'RE GIVING YOU A CHANCE TO DO JUST THAT!
- Maybe you want the newest version of the pack you have...
- Maybe you want a different model we make now...
- Maybe your needs / color tastes have changed...
THROUGH THE END OF AUGUST, we're offering our loyal customers the opportunity to send back their used gear for a nice discount on new packs we offer!
All returned gear will be re-touched and presented to PROJECT HEALING WATERS for them to give to the veterans they serve.
HOW TO GET STARTED!
- Visit VEDAVOO.COM/UPGRADE
- Use the form to start your upgrade
- Once we verify your request, we'll send a single-use coupon
- Use it to place your order through Vedavoo.com
- Send your CLEAN / DRY old pack back to us
- We'll send you your new gear
BUT I'M STILL USING MY PACK!?
For those of you who still are using your pack, don't sweat it! We'll build your new one and let you know when it's ready / when to send back the old. Once we have it in hand, we'll send out your new gear!
- Valid only to original owners of Vedavoo Gear
- 1-to-1 upgrades only (ie – turn in your old Hip Pack and get a Hip Pack Deluxe)
- Anything can be returned, but we can only build products we currently offer through Vedavoo.com
- Products must be returned CLEAN and DRY
- Do not machine wash (ruins fabric coating), but please rinse and thoroughly dry out your gear before you return it.
- Shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer.